Sunday, June 3, 2007

Finger Foods

Finger Foods The title above denotes, in my mind, small bits one can handle easily.I have just returned from my first session with my editor, a friend. His first comment was that I can not spell, a fact I have know for over 70 years. He also pointd out that I am a poor proof reader and my reviews leave the impression that they were written my a boob. I'll work on both.I am sure, that I, like most Blog writters get more pleasure in creating things, than can possibly the readers. None the less we proceed. I have no formal training in writting nor in restauarant reviewing. I use no check list or criteria. All you get are my personal fellings and commentsThis past week I have learned if you like Soft Shell Crabs, get them quickly, when they appear in the Midwest, on menus or at the seafood store. They "ain't" here for long.

No comments: